Thursday, August 6, 2009

CIDP ... Rocky's blog

July 2009. An e-mail to my family:

I'd mentioned the pinpricks in my toes, but things have progressed. As long as I keep feet/legs elevated in the evenings, the pinpricks have lessened.

Now I also have electrical charges, severe but short, in my left hand. No rhyme or reason. It just happens.

Have the same old-same-old "exercise burn" in my thighs ... that never goes away.

But now there comes a constant pain in my left hand ... rather like a nasty never-ending toothache. That, too, comes and goes, but lasts several hours at a time.

All this is leading up to last night. "Toothache" type constant pain in my right foot ... and in my left hand. "Exercise burn" in both thighs. A bit of the RLS (restless leg syndrome) as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment